THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
HuffPost Celeb has teamed up with BT Infinity Presents to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Live from the 34th Floor series to see chart topping duo, Rizzle Kicks perform songs from their debut album 'Stereo Typical' at an intimate and interactive gig at the BT Tower on 15 January.
Live from the 34th Floor is a series of interactive gigs, which are streamed in HD on the BT Infinity Presents YouTube Channel.
Rizzle Kicks will be performing at the top of the iconic BT Tower on 15 January 2013, and we have a pair of tickets for you and a friend to be there and get up close to one of the UK’s best hip-hop acts.
All you have to do is FOLLOW @HPUKCelebrity on Twitter and RETWEET the tweet below:
The main prize winner must be able to be in London on Tuesday 15 January 2013. Please note that transport and other costs are not included in the prize. Ensure you read the full terms and conditions on the next page before entering.
The competition closes at 12pm on Wednesday 9 January 2013.
While our lucky winner will have front row seats, fans across the UK will be able to stream the gig live on YouTube from 8pm at www.youtube.com/btinfinitypresents.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by FOLLOWING @HPUKCelebrity on Twitter and RETWEETING the the specified tweet. Entries that do not have fulfil both requirements will not be accepted.
• There will be one main winner who will win two tickets to see Rizzle Kicks at BT's 'Infinity Presents' gig at the BT Tower in London on Tuesday 15 January 2013. The prize does not include travel and accommodation.
• Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• The prize is subject to availability and may not be used in conjunction with any other offers hosted by the promoter.
• The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternatives will be offered for the prize.
• The prize promotion closing date is Wednesday 9 January 2013 at 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on Wednesday 9 January 2013. The winner will be notified by via Twitter immediately.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 24 hours of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Event photography will be taking place on the night and will be used for media and marketing purposes. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities with the promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the promoter shall have the right to use the winner's name, likeness, image, voice, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner resulting from their acceptance of this prize.
• Nothing shall exclude the promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.