Kylie Minogue seems to have embraced the 'New Year, new you' mantra by having a new 'do.
Ok, so Kylie's shorter hairstyle isn't quite up there with some of the radical looks she's rocked over the years but we still likey.
Kylie debuts her new shorter hairdo
Kylie took to Twitter to post a snap of her new locks with the caption, 'New Year. New Haircut. Hello 2013'
Kyles rang in the New Year in her native Australia with her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso.
She was chosen by Sydney City Council as a 'creative ambassador' for the New Year's Eve fireworks, which she described as 'a night I will never forget'.
"The atmosphere was electric and it was a night I will never forget," she said.
"Sydney has the reputation as the New Year's Eve capital of the world and it certainly lived up to that promise."
And Kylie - who lives in London - also revealed she hoped to spend more time Down Under during 2013.
"My new year resolution is to spend more time with my family and loved ones, and in Australia," she said.
HUFFPOST CELEB AWARDS 2012: THE RESULTS - FIND OUT WHO WON WHAT...
1. Cheryl Cole 2. Nicole Scherzinger 3. Mila Kunis
1. Daniel Craig 2. David Beckham 3. Tom Daley
1. Rylan Clark 2. Pudsey (Britain's Got Talent) 3. Louis Smith
1. David and Victoria Beckham 2. Beyonce and Jay Z 3. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
1. Robbie Williams 2. Girls Aloud 3. Spice Girls
1. Katie Price 2. Rylan Clark 3. Kim Kardashian
1. Cheryl Cole's vocals at the Queen's Jubilee Concert 2. Whitney Houston's death 3. Kristen Stewart's affair
1. Lindsay Lohan 2. Denise Welch 3. Tulisa
1. Tulisa 'fag breath' Contostavlos vs Gary Barlow 2. Gary Barlow vs Rylan Clark 3. Lady Gaga vs Madonna
1. Tom Daley 2. One DIrection 3. Gary Barlow