Kylie Minogue seems to have embraced the 'New Year, new you' mantra by having a new 'do.
Ok, so Kylie's shorter hairstyle isn't quite up there with some of the radical looks she's rocked over the years but we still likey.
Kylie took to Twitter to post a snap of her new locks with the caption, 'New Year. New Haircut. Hello 2013'
Kyles rang in the New Year in her native Australia with her model boyfriend Andres Velencoso.
She was chosen by Sydney City Council as a 'creative ambassador' for the New Year's Eve fireworks, which she described as 'a night I will never forget'.
"The atmosphere was electric and it was a night I will never forget," she said.
"Sydney has the reputation as the New Year's Eve capital of the world and it certainly lived up to that promise."
And Kylie - who lives in London - also revealed she hoped to spend more time Down Under during 2013.
"My new year resolution is to spend more time with my family and loved ones, and in Australia," she said.
HUFFPOST CELEB AWARDS 2012: THE RESULTS - FIND OUT WHO WON WHAT...
Sexiest Female: Cheryl Cole
1. Cheryl Cole 2. Nicole Scherzinger 3. Mila Kunis
Sexiest Male: Daniel Craig
1. Daniel Craig 2. David Beckham 3. Tom Daley
Best Newcomer: Rylan Clark
1. Rylan Clark 2. Pudsey (<em>Britain's Got Talent</em>) 3. Louis Smith
Couple of the Year
1. David and Victoria Beckham 2. Beyonce and Jay Z 3. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
Comeback of the Year: Robbie Williams
1. Robbie Williams 2. Girls Aloud 3. Spice Girls
Most Annoying Celeb: Katie Price
1. Katie Price 2. Rylan Clark 3. Kim Kardashian
Shocker of the Year: Cheryl Cole's vocals at the Jubilee Concert
1. Cheryl Cole's vocals at the Queen's Jubilee Concert 2. Whitney Houston's death 3. Kristen Stewart's affair
Hot Mess of the Year: Lindsay Lohan
1. Lindsay Lohan 2. Denise Welch 3. Tulisa
Spat of the Year: Tulisa vs Gary Barlow
1. Tulisa 'fag breath' Contostavlos vs Gary Barlow 2. Gary Barlow vs Rylan Clark 3. Lady Gaga vs Madonna
Star of 2012: Tom Daley
1. Tom Daley 2. One DIrection 3. Gary Barlow
Also on HuffPost: