Nadia Sawalha says after years of trying every diet under the sun she's finally found her ideal weight - and she's never been happier.
The actress and TV presenter told Closer magazine that she had a 'lightbulb moment' after struggling to fit into a size 16.
“My light-bulb moment came when I was standing in the changing rooms at H&M and couldn’t get into a pair of size 16 trousers. I thought, ‘OK, do I pick up the 18, or do I leave the shop now and do something about it?’ she said.
“I left in floods of tears, ran into the street and bumped straight into my friend Julia, who’s a trainer. When I told her what was wrong, she said: ‘Right, tomorrow we’re going for a run’ and that’s how my weight loss started.
"From that point, I decided I never wanted to be that big again.”
After slimming down to a toned and healthy size 12 and weighing 10 stone 2lbs, Nadia says she's now finally found a size she's happy with.
“There’s a lot of pressure when you get to an 8-10 to stay that size, but it’s really hard to maintain," she said.
"To be that small I wouldn’t be able to have cake or a few glasses of wine on occasion. It’s no fun! I like that I have more of an hourglass shape now – I’m all woman.”
“My waist goes in, which makes everything else look better. I feel really sexy.”
This week’s Closer is on sale now and The Greedy Girl’s Diet by Nadia Sawalha (£12.99, Kyle Books) is available from Amazon.
HUFFPOST CELEB AWARDS 2012: THE RESULTS
1. Cheryl Cole 2. Nicole Scherzinger 3. Mila Kunis
1. Daniel Craig 2. David Beckham 3. Tom Daley
1. Rylan Clark 2. Pudsey (Britain's Got Talent) 3. Louis Smith
1. David and Victoria Beckham 2. Beyonce and Jay Z 3. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
1. Robbie Williams 2. Girls Aloud 3. Spice Girls
1. Katie Price 2. Rylan Clark 3. Kim Kardashian
1. Cheryl Cole's vocals at the Queen's Jubilee Concert 2. Whitney Houston's death 3. Kristen Stewart's affair
1. Lindsay Lohan 2. Denise Welch 3. Tulisa
1. Tulisa 'fag breath' Contostavlos vs Gary Barlow 2. Gary Barlow vs Rylan Clark 3. Lady Gaga vs Madonna
1. Tom Daley 2. One DIrection 3. Gary Barlow