Newlywed Harry Judd has given fans a glimpse into his stunning wedding to long-term girlfriend Izzy Johnston.
Harry and Izzy tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony in December
The couple - who got engaged last May - revealed that the nuptials included a nod to Harry's 'Strictly Come Dancing' victory as their first dance was a routine to Michael Bublé 's 'Can't Help Falling in Love' choreographed by 'Strictly' professional Ian Waite.
The bride admitted: "The night before the wedding I didn't sleep because I was going through the steps in my head."
Harry had even arranged for 'Strictly' announcer Alan Dedicoat to record a special greeting ahead of their first dance, and their wedding cake also came complete with a glitterball on the top.
They married at St Nicholas's Church in Harpenden, Hertfordshire and held their reception at nearby St Michael's Manor, where Harry's McFly bandmates acted as three of his eleven ushers.
He said: "It was just perfection. Genuinely the best day ever. Izzy looked absolutely beautiful."
Awww, congrats to the happy couple!
Read the full interview in Hello magazine, out now.
> IN PICS: SEE WHO WON IN THE HUFFPOST CELEB AWARDS
1. Cheryl Cole 2. Nicole Scherzinger 3. Mila Kunis
1. Daniel Craig 2. David Beckham 3. Tom Daley
1. Rylan Clark 2. Pudsey (Britain's Got Talent) 3. Louis Smith
1. David and Victoria Beckham 2. Beyonce and Jay Z 3. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
1. Robbie Williams 2. Girls Aloud 3. Spice Girls
1. Katie Price 2. Rylan Clark 3. Kim Kardashian
1. Cheryl Cole's vocals at the Queen's Jubilee Concert 2. Whitney Houston's death 3. Kristen Stewart's affair
1. Lindsay Lohan 2. Denise Welch 3. Tulisa
1. Tulisa 'fag breath' Contostavlos vs Gary Barlow 2. Gary Barlow vs Rylan Clark 3. Lady Gaga vs Madonna
1. Tom Daley 2. One DIrection 3. Gary Barlow