David Cameron and Nick Clegg have insisted that the Coalition is a five-year "Ronseal deal" which does what it says on the tin. How right they are...
- WATCH: The League Of Extraordinary Television Presenters
- See the line-up of divers for Tom Daley's 'Splash!'
- Angry Edward Scissorhands 'Still Waiting For Hand Transplant'
- Falklands Row: Finally, Apple Maps Gets Something Right
- A Look Back At 2013, The Year Ahead
- Revealed: Cameron And Clegg's New Year's Resolutions
- WATCH: 2012 - When We Booed Osborne
- Gotye's 'Somebody That You Used To Trust'
- Shock As Personality Wins BBC Sports Personality Of The Year
- Ricky Gervais Is Gollum In The Office/Hobbit mash-up
- Boris Johnson Releases 'Best Of Borrissey' Album
- Google, Starbucks And Amazon Unveil New Logos
- David Cameron Doll: Product Recall Warning
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE TO & FOLLOW UK DAILY BRIEF