After a ceremony that saw plenty of gongs for British talent (including a big win for Adele), the attendees of the Golden Globes soon headed to the after parties to let their hair down and celebrate/commiserate .
There were three big bashes for them to choose from with the 14th annual InStyle and Warner Bros party, the NBC, FOX and HBO event and the Weinstein Company's bash all taking place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where the awards were also held, meaning the stars were able to party hop all night long.
Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne and Anne Hathaway
Winners Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman and rest of the 'Les Miserables' cast opted for the the NBC, FOX and HBO party to celebrate their three awards.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
They were joined by the likes of Kelly Osbourne fresh from her hosting duties on E!'s coverage of the red carpet, Jessica Alba and Glee's Lea Michele, whose orange hue had got tongues wagging earlier in the evening...
Over at the Weinstein Company party, Heidi Klum, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lopez and a newly 'out' Jodie Foster were among the attendees.
A recently single Selena Gomez also showed up with Vanessa Hudges, showing Justin Bieber exactly what he was missing by looking resplendent in a golden frock.
Selena Gomez with pals including High School Musical stars Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale
We're presuming our invites all got lost in the post...
MORE GOLDEN GLOBES 2013
- Golden Globes 2013: The Winners (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Red Carpet (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Best And Worst Dressed - You Decide (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: The After Parties (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Inside The Ceremony (PICS)
- The British win big at the Golden Globes
- Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's best one-liners
- Funniest Golden Globe moments
- Jodie Foster 'comes out' during acceptance speech
- Adele dazzles as she makes her red carpet return
- Eva Longoria does 'an Angelina' on the red carpet
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr put on a united front on the red carpet
- Lea Michele overdoes the fake tan as she poses on the red carpet
- The Saturdays quest for US domination continues with after party performance
- Damian Lewis celebrates win with 'Gangnam Style' dance
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more