As January draws to a close HuffPost UK Lifestyle has found the perfect prize to help you keep your New Year's resolutions to have a healthier 2013.
We are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a highly rated Sole F63 home treadmill, worth £899. The prize is courtesy of leading fitness and sport equipment retailer www.Sweatband.com.
Sweatband has been selling sports and fitness products for more than ten years through the site and central London showroom, offering a best price guarantee on thousands of products.
Sweatband prides itself on its unparalleled customer service, with a Trust Pilot score of 9.6/10 from more than 15,000 customer reviews and a Google shopping aggregated score of 4.9/5.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to go to HuffPost UK Lifestyle's Facebook page
3. There will only be one winner
4. Competition is only open to mainland UK due to delivery restrictions
5. The prize promotion closing date is 11:59pm on Friday 1st February 2013 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
6. The winning entry will be selected at random after 5pm on 11:59pm on Friday 1st February 2013 and the winners will be notified
7. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter on 2nd February 2013
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
15. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JASuggest a correction