Following news that Frank Lampard has signed a deal to write a series of children's books, Huffington Post UK Comedy can exclusively reveal the covers of three of them - and it turns out they feature his friends, too:
More TOPICALOLs:Suggest a correction
- WATCH: Surprising New Findus Lasagne Advert
- Latest Paddy Power Odds On New Pope
- Pope 'Was Outsourcing Job So He Could Watch Cat Videos'
- Play 'U-Turn' - The New Game From The UK Coalition!
- No One Surprised That Aussie Rules Players Are On Drugs
- Nick Clegg's Backbone Found Buried In Car Park
- Classic Feminist Books Get Chick-Lit Covers
- New Government Video To Warn Off Immigrants
- WATCH: David Beckham Goes Native At Press Conference
- Amazing Paul Scholes Transfer News
- EXCLUSIVE: Full HS2 Rail Route Revealed
- Three EU Referendum Questions The Tories Are Considering
- The 'Mrs Brown's Boys' Episode We All Want To See
- Revealed: More Shocking Tesco Ingredients
- FLOWCHART: Will You Cry At Les Misérables?
- WATCH: Hate LinkedIn? You'll Love This!
- 'Hilarious' Lincoln Leads Strong Oscar Comedy Field