Cara Delevingne has been called many things... 'The new Kate Moss'.... 'Harry Styles' Ex'... 'Heavy of brow'... But we think 'Cara' suits her best.
So, as she prepares to take over the entire universe (this WILL happen) here's everything you need to know about model-of-the-moment Cara Delevingne in 9 easy to swallow bite size chunks, because Top 10s are simply too filling (dahhhhlink).
Cara Delevingne and Rita Ora
1. Her bezzie mate is Rita Ora. The pair are so close that Cara refers to her as her 'wifey'.
2. She might be a professional clothes horse but that doesn't mean she loves everything about fashion - especially wearing high heels, which she admits is her least favourite thing about the job.
3. Her mother, Pandora Delevingne is the head of personal shopping at Selfridges. We wonder if she gets discount?
4. Cara got the acting bug after making her big screen debut alongside Keira Knightley as Princess Sorokina in 'Anna Karenina'. She says her dream would be to work with Meryl Streep or Martin Scorsese.
5. Cara was romantically linked to Harry Styles. Just don't ask her about it, ok?
7. The good looks gene runs in Cara's family - her sister Poppy is also a successful model.
Cara Delevingne and Miley Cyrus
4. Cara's showbiz chums include Rihanna, Nick Grimshaw, Miley Cyrus and Kate Moss.
8. She was crowned Model of the Year at the 2012 British Fashion Awards.
9. The self-confessed tomboy loves to chill out playing 'Call Of Duty' on her XBox. She's even reached the 'Prestige' level (whatever that means, we're guessing she's pretty good).
Also on HuffPost: