The trial of Chris Huhne's wife Vicky Pryce has been been delayed after the jury failed to reach a verdict.
The jury had presented the judge, Mr Justice Sweeney, with 10 questions they wanted answers to - leading him to raise concerns about their "absolutely fundamental deficits in understanding" of the trial process, and discharge them.
HuffPost UK Comedy can now reveal what those 10 questions were:
- Can you define what is reasonable doubt?
- Can a juror come to a verdict based on a reason that was not presented in court?
- Would religious conviction be a good enough reason for a wife do something, considering she has promised to obey her husband in her wedding vows?
- Who is Chris Huhne?
- How come Vicky Pryce's surname isn't Huhne if she's married to him?
- What is a Liberal Democract?
- Is this the way to Amarillo?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?
- What would Jesus do?
- PIC: One Direction Fans Embrace David Cameron
- Duchess Of Cambridge Fails To Respond To Hilary Mantel
- WATCH: Horse Meat Race At Ascot
- Facebook Unveils Exciting New Features
- Frank Lampard's Children's Book Covers Revealed
- WATCH: Surprising New Findus Lasagne Advert
- Latest Paddy Power Odds On New Pope
- Pope 'Was Outsourcing Job So He Could Watch Cat Videos'
- Play 'U-Turn' - The New Game From The UK Coalition!
- No One Surprised That Aussie Rules Players Are On Drugs
- Nick Clegg's Backbone Found Buried In Car Park
- New Government Video To Warn Off Immigrants