Please note: this competition is now closed
HuffPost UK Lifestyle are generous souls and love to treat our lovely readers with regular competitions to win a selection of fantastic prizes.
To mark International Women's Day we're offering one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets (worth £250 each) to the WIE annual symposium on Friday 8 March at London's Hospital Club.
All you have to do is:
Follow @HuffPoLifestyle on Twitter
Retweet the following tweet:
You must be able to be in London on Friday 8 March and please note that transport and other expenses are not included in the prize.
A select group of the most inspirational women in British business has been chosen to be honoured and celebrated by WIE at their annual symposium this International Women’s Day.
On 8 March, a host of influential women and men from across the globe including, Lady Lynn de Rothschild, Martha Lane Fox, Dame Gail Rebuck and Sian Westerman will gather for the third annual WIE Symposium in London to offer insight and guidance for the younger generation.
The WIE Symposium will see women from the world of business, politics, fashion and entertainment lead a series of panels and workshops designed to inspire and empower the next generation. The symposium will feature influencers such as Lynne Franks, Lisa Winning, David Gandy, Natasha Corrett and Kelly Hoppen MBE. Panel discussion topics include ‘Working Mums’, ‘Can Women Have It All?’ and ‘Women in Media’.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
3. There will be one winner. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
4. The prize will be issued by AOL
5. The prize promotion closing date is 1 March 2013 23:59pm (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 1 March 2013 and the winners will be notified via email. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else. The quicker the prize is accepted, the quicker we will be able to dispatch the prize.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The
12. Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after the day that it closes.
14. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.