David Miliband is stepping down as a Labour MP and going to work for International Rescue in New York. Here's the resignation letter he wrote to Alan Donnelly, Chair of the South Shields Constituency Labour Party:
- PIC: How Miliband's First Day At International Rescue Might Look
- First Advert For The BBC Television Centre Hotel
- 'Arm Teachers With Flapjacks', Say Campaigners
- Coming Soon To A Cinema Near You: The Osborne Legacy
- WATCH: The Hidden Message In George Osborne's Budget Speech
- Revealed: Brainstorming Behind The Phrase 'Aspiration Nation'
- Shock As Placebo Study 'May Not Be Real'
- Most Liberals 'Don't Know What To Think About Press Regulation'
- LOOK: George Osborne's Budget Tweets
- WATCH: Masterchef Gregg Wallace's Finest Noises
- Cyprus: Reports Of People Being Robbed By Banks
- 10 Fun Facts About The New Pope Francis
- First Look At Chris Huhne And Vicky Pryce: The Movie
- PIC: What NatWest Customers Saw At The Cashpoint
"You really think little Ed will one day be leader..."
"And then I told Ed, there's only room for one Miliband in this town"
"Monica was here... and then Hillary knocked on the door"
Miliband reveals what he learnt with Clinton
"I've got this won..."
David Miliband reacts as the leadership results are read out
Miliband attempts to strangle Ed in a large ditch attempt to run for PM
Plotting his revenge
Looks like it was one banana too many for this suit
David reveals his secret weapon in his bid for the leadership
Did he really call her a "bigoted woman"?
"Damn that salmon mousse"
Poor Dave was nearly taken away when he was spotted trying to kickstart this bench
The best photo. ever.
Tired of politics
"I'm with stupid"
An older, more political McFly
"And I grabbed Sarkozy like zis..."