David Miliband is stepping down as a Labour MP and going to work for International Rescue in New York. Here's the resignation letter he wrote to Alan Donnelly, Chair of the South Shields Constituency Labour Party:
- PIC: How Miliband's First Day At International Rescue Might Look
- First Advert For The BBC Television Centre Hotel
- 'Arm Teachers With Flapjacks', Say Campaigners
- Coming Soon To A Cinema Near You: The Osborne Legacy
- WATCH: The Hidden Message In George Osborne's Budget Speech
- Revealed: Brainstorming Behind The Phrase 'Aspiration Nation'
- Shock As Placebo Study 'May Not Be Real'
- Most Liberals 'Don't Know What To Think About Press Regulation'
- LOOK: George Osborne's Budget Tweets
- WATCH: Masterchef Gregg Wallace's Finest Noises
- Cyprus: Reports Of People Being Robbed By Banks
- 10 Fun Facts About The New Pope Francis
- First Look At Chris Huhne And Vicky Pryce: The Movie
- PIC: What NatWest Customers Saw At The Cashpoint
David Miliband Funny
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE TO & FOLLOW UK COMEDY