EastEnders' Max Branning may have lost any chance of getting back with ex Tanya when he finds out he's going to be a dad again.
Jake Wood, who plays Max, said his character is still desperate to give things another go with ex wife Tanya (Jo Joyner).
But little does he know that current wife Kirsty, played by Kierston Wareing, is about to announce she is pregnant, he told Inside Soap.
Jake said: "Max is deeply shocked when Kirsty blurts out that she's pregnant, and his initial reaction is one of disbelief. Max can be a very good husband when he wants to be. He's an old-fashioned man and he'll stick up for those he loves. However, a baby is not something he would wish for at this moment in time.
"Max is a good dad and he loves kids, but having a baby with Kirsty is not something he wants right now. This could ruin any chance for him to get back with Tanya!"
20. Coronation Street 1997: Sally slaps Natalie for revenge on her affair
19. Brookside 1994: Beth and Margaret's lesbian kiss
18. EastEnders 1998: Tiffany is run over and killed
17. Coronation Street 1996: Raquel leaves the Street
16. Emmerdale 2011: Aaron helps Jackson end his life
12. EastEnders 2005: Den is murdered by Chrissie
15. Coronation Street 2006: Mike Baldwin dies
14. EastEnders 2009: Sonia gives birth not knowing she's pregnant
13. Emmerdale 2003: Chris poisons himself and then proceeds to frame Charity
11. Hollyoaks 2008: Niall's explosive revenge on the McQueen family
10. EastEnders 2007: Stacy and Max's affair is revealed
9. Emmerdale 1997: Kim lets Frank die
8. Coronation Street 2003: Tricky Dickie drives the Platts into the canal
7. EastEnders 2009: Danielle dies in Ronnie's arms
6. Brookside 1995: The body under the patio is dug
5. Emmerdale 1993: The plane crash
4. Coronation Street 1998: Deirdre is sent down
3. EastEnders 2001: Kat tells Zoe she's her mum
2. Coronation Street 2010: The tram crash
1. EastEnders 1994: Sharongate