HuffPost UK Lifestyle have got three fantastic coffee machines (courtesy of Hope & Glory ) to give away to our lovely readers.
Coffee lovers across the UK can now enjoy café-quality coffee in the comfort of their home thanks to the Hope & Glory Coffee Company – a new range of standout coffee machines and pods.
This competition is now closed
Available exclusively from www.hopeandglorycoffee.co.uk the newest coffee machine to hit the market is available in a variety of bold and bright colours including red, yellow, blue and silver. Designed to make the perfect cup of coffee
every time, the Hope & Glory coffee machine not only lives up to this, but it will also brighten up your kitchen just in time for spring!
Plus, with a range of eight different coffee pods to choose from, you can wow your friends with a selection of blends including Mocha Mysore and Brazilian Bourbon.
In addition to this great prize, Hope & Glory is also offering 25% off its range of coffee pods for the first 100 people to register on the website.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to go to HuffPost UK Lifestyle's Facebook page
3. There will be three winners
4. Delivery time will be at the discretion of Hope & Glory Coffee Company
5. Pods are sold separately and will only work in conjunction with ESE coffee pod compatible machines
6. The prize promotion closing date is 11:59pm on Friday 5th April 2013 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
6a. The winning entry will be selected at random after 11:59pm on Friday 5th April 2013 and the winners will be notified
7. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply within 3 days to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 11:59pm on Friday 29th March 2013
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
15. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA