Work and pensions secretary Iain Duncan Smith has said he can live on £53 a week - and now an online petition is urging him to do so.
Not surprisingly, IDS has called the petition "a complete stunt". But brilliant rhyming slang aside, what if Mr Duncan Smith did try to live on £53 over seven days?
We imagine his week would go something like this...
- George Osborne Expresses "Depressingly Predictable Outrage"
- David Miliband's Resignation Letter In Full
- PIC: Miliband's First Day At International Rescue
- First Advert For The BBC Television Centre Hotel
- 'Arm Teachers With Flapjacks', Say Campaigners
- Coming Soon To A Cinema Near You: The Osborne Legacy
- WATCH: The Hidden Message In George Osborne's Budget Speech
- Revealed: Brainstorming Behind The Phrase 'Aspiration Nation'
- Shock As Placebo Study 'May Not Be Real'
- Most Liberals 'Don't Know What To Think About Press Regulation'
- LOOK: George Osborne's Budget Tweets
- WATCH: Masterchef Gregg Wallace's Finest Noises
- Cyprus: Reports Of People Being Robbed By Banks
- First Look At Chris Huhne And Vicky Pryce: The Movie