Labour MP and Oscar-winning actress Glenda Jackson attacked Margaret Thatcher during tributes to the former PM on Wednesday, describing her as "not a woman on my terms."
The MP for Hampstead and Kilburn angrily denounced Thatcher for promoting "greed, selfishness and no care for the weaker" adding "she wreaked heinous spiritual damage on this country."
Over shouts of "sit down Glenda" from Tory MPs, Jackson bucked cross-party appreciation of Thatcher saying many women who she grew up with "would not have recognised their definition of womanliness" in the late leader.
It was a powerful speech, and one with ardour to rival the former PM's impassioned rallies to the Commons more than 20 years ago.
Indeed, rifling through a back catalogue of their interview and speeches, it is difficult to tell who said what.
So can you tell Glenda Jackson from Margaret Thatcher? Take our 'who said it quiz' below?
MORE 'WHO SAID IT?' QUIZZES:
- Rupert Murdoch Or Montgomery Burns
- Brendan Rodgers Or David Brent
- Kay Burley Or Ron Burgundy
- Samantha Brick Or Derek Zoolander
- Alex Ferguson Or Tony Soprano
- Clint Eastwood Or Grandpa Simpson
- News Of The World Or The Sun On Sunday
- Johnny Depp Or A Real Pirate