Ruark Audio is giving one lucky HuffPost UK Lifestyle reader the chance to win a gorgeous R1 MkII DAB/FM radio.
The R1 MkII has the option to be made completely portable thanks to an optional hand-stitched leather carry case and battery pack. The luxurious ‘CarryPack’, available in tan or black full-grain leather, offers protection and oozes style; while the stylish ‘BackPack’ NiMH battery system gives users the freedom to carry the new R1 around, indoors and out without compromising sound quality.
Perfect for 21st century country living, the elegant Ruark Audio R1 MkII in its carry-case will complement any occasion, from Glyndbourne to Henley to languorous summer picnics.
Carefully crafted inside as well as out, the R1 MkII uses Ruark Audio’s hi-fi pedigree to produce stunning room-filling sound from a surprisingly small box. Along with the benefits of crystal clear DAB digital radio, the Ruark Audio R1
gives greater control of its exceptional sound, with adjustable bass and treble controls. It also features an input to play audio from an iPod, or other audio device, plus a line-out socket to connect to an existing hi-fi.
Available in Rich Walnut, Midnight Black or Dream White the Ruark R1 is this year’s must-have item.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, Ruark, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page found at facebook.com/huffpostuklifestyle
- There will be 1 winner. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize will be issued by Ruark, (the “Prize Provider”). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
- The prize promotion closing date is 23:59 19 April 2013 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- The winning entries will be selected at random on 23:59 19 April 2013 and the winners will be notified via email within five days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
- If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
- A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after the day that it closes.
- The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
- Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more