Now, we know it's hard to believe that the World's Most Beautiful Woman isn't like the rest of us.
But we've been clicking our way through Gwyneth Paltrow's "eminent lifestyle publication" - ie website - GOOP... and we have to break it to you: the super-famous, super-rich and super-slim Mrs Chris Martin does, indeed, have some rather different thoughts on life from the rest of us. Or at least from us. Which is maybe why she's super-famous, super-rich and super-thin, and we eat baked beans from a can in a rented flat.
For 18 wonderful insights into Gwynnie's head, click through our screenshots from GOOP below (full-screen mode recommended). From travel to cookery, fashion to fitness, Paltrow's got it all covered - in a rich/famous/beautiful kind of way...
1. She thinks this is normal attire for an evening at home with friends.
2. The question "How many avocadoes is too many avocadoes a week?" exists on her website.
3. She thinks we can afford to stay in this £1,876-a-night flat in London (minimum stay: three nights).
4. She thinks this is a normal meal.
5. She photographs her beer instead of drinking it.
6. <em>As soon as she wakes up</em> on Christmas morning, she makes pumpkin and walnut bread.
7. Her friends choose their flights by aircraft type and route (and they prefer the showers in the airline lounges at Singapore).
8. Her pizza ingredients include squash blossoms, white truffle oil and homemade ricotta.
9. She often ponders this question.
10. She thinks this picture of a little girl looking sad in a bikini is OK.
11. She thinks this picture of a little girl posing with one hip higher than the other is also OK.
12. The day before people come over for dinner, she arranges the food in her fridge according to course.
13. This is an average day at work for her.
14. One of the best things she's ever done is to build a wood burning oven in the back yard...
...no, really. Look.
15. She uses the word 'rad'.
16. She thinks that a $15,000-a-week chateau is “great for a family getaway”.
17. None of the rest of us can get away with wearing this.
18. Aerial yoga.
Also on HuffPost: