One Direction could be making their fans' dreams come true as their third album could be out in time for Christmas.
The boyband - Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - have been working on their third record, the follow-up to 2012's Take Me Home, while they are on the road for their Take Me Home tour.
Louis told the Daily Star: "We've already started recording the album, we started about a month ago. We've been writing and recording it while on tour. We are really happy with it. We don't want to rush it but it will be out for Christmas."
The album's release will follow their 3D documentary film This is Us, which has been directed by Morgan Spurlock and is due to hit cinemas this summer.
Harry Styles was mobbed by fans in Paris on Monday
"We have the film coming out as well so we are all pretty shattered but we are all having a great time," Louis added.
Meanwhile, a representative for One Direction denied rumours Harry is recording songs for his own album.
The rep said: "Harry is not recording solo material. All of the band are working on tracks for their third album. Harry is putting together some ideas for the record. The boys sometimes work up ideas separately as well as working together, as they did last year."
The group are on a week-long break before they continue the European leg of their world tour.
While Niall has been partying in the UK, Harry was spotted having dinner with Rod Stewart and his wife Penny Lancaster, and Rod's daughter Kimberly after watching Rod perform at the Troubadour hotspot in Hollywood.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more