The Queen shocked onlookers by stepping out during a break in the State Opening of Parliament and telling Black Rod to "shut the fuck up".
Angered by the loud banging noise being made by the parliamentary official, she shouted: "'Quiet! We're trying to do a show in here! People have paid a lot of money to have seats in the House of Lords!"
The Queen: not amused
David Cameron, who is currently playing the role of the prime minister, tweeted: "You should have seen HM (Her Majesty). She came out in full Queen costume and really let him have it. It was breathtaking".
Black Rod has since apologised. "Obviously I'm terribly upset if I caused her any distress," he said. "But it was the only way I could get into the Commons after the door was slammed in my face."
- WATCH: Nick Clegg Goes On 'The Apprentice'
- Ukip Reveals Its Next Move In Secret Letter
- WATCH: 'Don't Blame Labour' - It's The Fun Tory Game!
- 'I Was A Plant' Says Plant In Ukip 'Nazi Salute' Row
- WATCH: Boris Johnson Stars As 'Boris Gump'
- Bill Clinton's Surprising Twitter Follows
- LOOK: 'Star Trek' Movie Gets New Poster For UK Market
- Abu Qatada To Be Handed Over To Glamour Model Jordan
- JLS Split Due To 'Musical Indifference'
- WATCH: 'Candle In The Wind', Dedicated To Thatcher
- Outrage As Nine-Year-Old Sings About Being Someone's 'Lover'
- WATCH: Iain Duncan Smith On 'The Voice'