Not sure about the English Defence League's message? Confused about what they believe in? Allow them to explain it all in the video above.
- Apple 'Failed To Read Prism's 25-page Terms And Conditions'
- Britain's Got Talent Apologises For 'Egging On' Hungarian Act
- LOOK: Pippa Middleton's First Vanity Fair Issue
- NSA Prism PowerPoint Presentation: The Missing Slide
- Make Twitter Even More Fun With Twitter Bingo!
- What's On The Menu At #GuardianCoffee?
- The Apprentice 2013 Bingo Card
- Welsh Earthquake 'Caused By Alex From The Apprentice'
- WATCH: Daft Punk's Get Lucky: The Ultimate Dance Supercut
- Clegg 'Absolutely Committed' To Gay Marriage With Cameron
- Justin Bieber's Surprising New Fans Revealed
- WATCH: Leonardo DiCaprio Is Sir Alex Ferguson In 'The Great Fergie'
Also on HuffPost:
1. Before settling on 'EDL', other acronyms they considered included 'WTF' (White Travelling Fascists) and 'FML' (Fascist Militant Loonies).
2. All would-be members of the EDL are required to take an IQ test. If they score above 90, they're not allowed to join.
3. Men also have to pass a physical exam, as nobody with a penis larger than three inches is allowed to join the EDL.
4. When surveyed, 50% of EDL supporters thought that Sharia Law was a soap actress.
5. Celebrity supporters of the EDL include Fungus The Bogeyman (pictured).
6. Many EDL members believe that if they wear a flag as a cape, they are able to fly. Numerous self-inflicted injuries have been caused as a result.
7. EDL leader Tommy Robinson's real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. He chose the names Tommy and Robinson in tribute to his favourite Who musical and his favourite jam.
8. Tommy Robinson once went on a hunger strike. It lasted less than 24 hours. <em>(This is a true fact!)</em>
9. 100% of EDL members have never read the Koran.
10. The most common cause of injury to an EDL member is suffocating on their own flags.