The Huffington Post UK have teamed up with La Redoute to celebrate the release of the wonderfully heart-warming British comedy 'Song For Marion', the story of how music can inspire. Find out how you can win £250 to spend at La Redoute below...
Terence Stamp delivers a poignant performance, as Arthur, a grumpy pensioner who begrudgingly joins his wife, Marion’s (Vanessa Redgrave) unconventional local choir. Also starring Gemma Arterton as choir director Elizabeth, who sees something special in the reluctant Arthur and refuses to give up on him. Released on Blu-ray & DVD on 24 June, 'Song For Marion' is a touching and joyous celebration of life. You can pre-order your copy now.
CHECK OUT THE TRAILER BELOW:
Say hello to the feel good movie of the summer with La Redoute. We’re giving two winners the chance to win a copy of the newly released 'Song for Marion', plus £250 to spend at La Redoute!
You’re only one click away from fabulous French fashion at unbeatable prices. Whether it’s a soft, luxurious cardigan for a trip to Paris, or an on-trend knee length dress for hitting the beach parties of St Tropez – we’ve got your stylish holiday covered! Simply visit www.laredoute.co.uk for more info.
To be in with a chance of winning, watch the trailer above and answer the following question. Please follow @HuffPostUKEnt on Twitter and tweet us your answer to enter the competition.
QUESTION: What is the name of the choir?
a) Golden Oldies
c) Marion’s Choir
For terms and conditions see page 2.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via The Huffington Post UK competition page
• There will be two main winners who will win £250 vouchers for La Redoute and a copy of Song for Marion each.
• The prize promotion closing date is 8thth July (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on the 9th July. The winner will be notified by via telephone and email within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th July 2013
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Prize provider: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
• Prize promoter: Grapevine DigitalSuggest a correction