When it comes to great fashion designers of our time Miuccia Prada comes pretty high on the list. An innovator whose work straddles contemporary art, design and architecture, she's created a brand that's about so much more than fashion. The designer gave a rare interview with Guardian Weekly - here are five things we learnt about her that make us love her that little bit more.
1. Aged 14, she was the first person in her school to become a hippy.
2. She has a penchant for turban. For more on MyDaily's obsession with this particular head garment, please click here.
3. She studied for a PhD in political science.
4. She devoted a significant portion of life honing her skills as a mime artist.
5. She doesn't wear jeans. Like evs.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more