GASP! Anna Wintour's In Vogue: The Editor's Eye , a new HBO documentary comes out next month and will be the must-see of the season. Thank goodness The Telegraph has given us a little teaser, after Luke Leitch interviewed Wintour to get the low down. Here are the best bits:
What You Didn't Know About Anna Wintour
1. Wintour's work ethic came from her own chief: father Charles Wintour who was editor of the Evening Standard in his time.
2. Anna has great expectations of those she works with: "I want people who can argue, and disagree, and have a point of view that's reflected in the magazine." Hmm, argue with Wintour the infamous face of all things Vogue? Dare ya!
3. She's a Christopher Kane groupy. Anna revealed he is "fabulous - and lovely too".
4. Wintour's fashion guideline: "If it doesn't change, it's not looking forward. And that's important to me".
5. Barack secured her vote, but so too did First Lady Michelle Obama for her wardrobe of: "J.Crew or Thakoon or Azzedine Alaïa: a gamut of different designers. She has changed the way American women see fashion". We second that!
6. There's no place like home, and for Anna London feels just like it. Whilst she's exquisitely English it's New York that knows the tune of hard, honest work.
7. She's missing out on the British Fashion Awards next week so that she can attend Grace Coddington's book party celebrating her fashion memoirs. "It's a big thing. She's given so much to this magazine - she's one of the great unsung heroines of our business". See, they really are besties.
8. Signed, sealed delivered? Nope, Wintour has confirmed that she will not "ever" write a book.
If you're still in the need-to-know flow then take a look through Anna's style evolution below: