We're not sure about you but we don't think that Chris Brown is really one to be dishing out relationship advice *shudders*. So picture the scene, you're having a boogie in a trendy LA nightclub when Mr Rihanna takes to the mic and starts SINGING his words of misguided wisdom - awkward, not to mention kinda offensive and very sweary.
The 23-year-old rapper took to the DJ booth at the Emerson Theatre on Friday night and announced to the crowds, "I sing, right? I'm going to spit you some real s**t so you can hear something real quick." We imagine the clubbers weren't best pleased about this, not that Chris took any notice.
After inviting his make-shift audience to cop a feel of his private parts (vom) the singer launched into a part-rap-part-song rant about how to handle your girlfriend.
"You gotta say that one thing to her... Don't make me have to tell you again, that's my p***y baby... So you better not give it away! So every person in this motherf***ing building, if you got a bad b***h you better say that s**t to her, or she might f*** another *****." Lovely. Click here to watch the full video, at your own risk.
Remind us why Rihanna is with this bloke again?
Team MyDaily think it's about time Chris Brown got back in his box and shut the 'eck up... So, we hereby propose a campaign to gag the Brownster once and for all before his mouthy ways manage to offend the entire planet (if they haven't done so already).
First of all, he should probably be banned from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, the lot AND then there should be some kind of restraining order set up to make sure he doesn't EVER come within twenty feet of a microphone/loudspeaker. Do you reckon that would do the trick?
Five reasons why Chris Brown should be gagged...
1. If anyone else did what he did on Friday night all their mates would ditch 'em. He only gets to act this way and still have pals because he's famous. Lame.
2. If CB was your boyfriend you'd dump him. Without even half-thinking about it. If the beating and the bar fighting wasn't enough to warrant your departure, we're pretty sure his attitude towards women qualifies as the straw that broke the camel's back. Plus you'd be embarrassed to admit, when people asked you who you were seeing: "Er, the guy on the stage rap-singing."
3. The world is bored of waiting for something remorseful, intelligent or worthwhile to come out of his mouth. Tick tock.
4. When was the last time Chris had something positive to say? Clearly this one's never heard the phrase, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything."
5. If he kept his mouth shut we wouldn't have to see that gold tooth EVER again. Internal bling is not cool.
More:Have You Seen?
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more