Cheryl Cole has released the music video for Under The Sun and, while she looks all kinds of spectacular in that pencil skirt, we'd like to go on record as saying girlfriend is a MENACE!
Evidence? You got it:
1. What kind of jerk puts a song on a pub jukebox and then just leaves? The only time we've seen that done is when a friend of a friend put the Village People on five times in a row in the bar next door the one we were in and then left. No-one was pleased which is a shame because the Village People have a pretty awesome back catalogue.
2. What kind of jerk interrupts some dude talking on the phone for no good reason?
3. Cheryl seems to be involved in some major beef with her local florist. What's that about?
4. What kind of jerk steals fruit?
5. What kind of jerk smacks a newspaper out of someone's hands?
6. What kind of jerk starts crawling about on a diner counter with no regard for food hygiene or mustard stains?
To recap: Girlfriend is a MENACE.