When it comes to nail art trends, Butter London's Global Colour Ambassador Katie Hughes knows a thing or two about what's hot. From Altuzarra in New York to PPQ in London, Hughes has mixed colours and created designs for some of the biggest labels at fashion week. So - who better to create four exclusive nail art styles for MyDaily than the industry insider herself?
Take a look below to watch the first installment from Katie - pop art-inspired polka dots.
How to tips:
1. Apply two coats of a neutral background coat. Katie used Butter London's Cuppa.
2. Create larger dots with a dotting tool or bobby pin in a grey tone.
3. Once dry, dab your preferred candy colours over the larger dots. Katie used a selection from Butter London's Sweetie Shop range
4. Apply a top coat and add cuticle oil for extra gloss.
5. Don't forget to clean-up around the nails with acetone using a lip or concealer brush.
See more of our favourite Spring/Summer nail colours below:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more