So, we're enjoying Birmingham Institute Art and Design's Graduate Fashion Week show, and suddenly this zen song comes on.
We knew the words, but we didn't know how. And then we realised: THIS IS AN AWESOME COVER OF DAFT PUNK'S GET LUCKY.
A bit of research (er, Googling) revealed said cover - which is like the kind of chill out Portishead did in the Nineties - is by Daughter. Who are Daughter, you ask? Well here's five facts...
1. The band are London indie folk trio Elena Tonra, Igor Haefeli and drummer Remi Aguilella.
2. They're signed to the same label as Grimes, St Vincent and Bon Iver which means they're basically fated to be loved by the cool kids.
3. They're huge fans of The Killing after discovering the Danish TV show on a trip to Denmark in 2012.
4. Their song 'Landfill' includes the wondrous lyric: "I want you so much/ But I hate your guts."
5. They're playing Latitude this year. Hurrah!
Take a flick through BIAD's collection below and listen to said amazing cover below...
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more