Ladies and gents it's here: the day of the Victoria's Secrets flesh-fest/fashion show has arrived. A day when the world's top catwalk models throw caution to the wind and strut around to blinged-out bras and feathered wings for the delectation of the global male population. And this year they'll be serenaded by Justin Beiber, Bruno Mars and RiRi.
Yep, we're PUMPED.
But if the thought of watching the show fills you with body envy and dread, fear not. The following tweets from this year's crop of supes should sooth your troubled soul. Here are six reasons why we're pleased not to be donning those wings later today:
1. Sure, you've got awesome abs, but your hands look like this:
Boxing knuckles #notsosexy#VSfashionshow instagr.am/p/RgZ_7myfNn/
- Candice Swanepoel (@angelcandice) November 2, 2012
2 .You have to eat this for breakfast, like EVERY day for a year:
Good morning! This goes in my smoothie this morning;) what's your breakfast like? instagr.am/p/RnClXkzVFH/
- Doutzen Kroes (@Doutzen) November 4, 2012
3. You spend your life in a gym, so much so that you feel the need to tell the whole of Twitter:
- andreea diaconu (@andreeadiaconu_) November 5, 2012
5. And then get confused about the purpose of a hairbrush:
- Jessica Hart (@1JessicaHart) November 1, 2012
6. You're compelled to tweet photos of your gut, which would be particularly inconvenient for Team MyDaily as we're about to head to Nandos for lunch.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more