Josie will have injections in her armpits, top lip and forehead as many as four times a year and treatments will cost up to £350 each session. And... 4 x £350 = £1400
The single mother-of-two is far from the internet's favourite person and this update seems to have merely stoked the fire. So far she's been labelled a "disgrace", "ridiculous" and "vile".
Josie cunningham is now getting a botox that the taxpayers have to pay for your honestly joking #NHS ??— That Guy (@TheAwesomeGee) July 18, 2013
josie cunningham is so vile— katie (@katiewebster__) July 18, 2013
We are sure there are people who sympathise with Josie's situation, we're just... err... yet to find them.
What do you think of the decision? Let us know in the comments below
If you haven't crossed paths with Josie yet, here's a summary of her last year:
- July 2012 - seeks help from GP for hyperhidrosis, which began when her second son was born
- January 2013 - has breast enlargement surgery, costing the taxpayer £4,800
- March 2013 - poses topless for The Sun
- July 2013 - says that breast enlargement (36DD) is 'too big' and seeks reduction... on the NHS
- July 2013 - it is announced that Josie will receive Botox injections confirmed