Sky News presenter Kay Burley isn't normally one to be lost for words, but one royal baby onlooker had the veteran journalist stumped.
While out asking crowds of well-wishers for their reaction to the news the Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, had given birth to a little boy, one member of the crowd said "I hear it's a black boy".
A brief moment of stunned silence followed, as Kay moved swiftly on..
Watch the full clip above.
- Boy Born To Kate Middleton And Prince William
- Wellwishers Flock To Buckingham Palace
- David Cameron: 'The Whole Country Will Celebrate'
- Celebrities Tweet Their Joy At Royal Birth
- LOOK: Kate's Pregnancy In Pictures
- Royal Baby To Be Marked By Gun Salutes
- How Will The Royal Couple's Lives Change Now?
- Royal Baby Expected To Have Less Formal Upbringing