Have you heard of Betty Who yet? Neither had we. Then we listened to the 22 year old sing her debut tracks Somebody Loves You and You're In Love and we were hooked. So - who exactly is Betty? Here's a few things you need to know...
1. Surprise, surprise, her name isn't actually Betty Who. It's Jessica Newham.
2. Lives in New York, born in Sydney (she lived in Australia until she was 16).
3. She writes a good love song, but Betty Who is actually single."I'm, like, so alone. Watching The Vampire Diaries. But! Still hopeful", she told the New York Times.
4. She studied at the Interlochen Centre for the Arts - the same college that singer Norah Jones went to.
5. Marc Jacobs is her favourite fashion designer.
Like what you hear? Find out more about Betty Who.