Say hello to Gina Gershon, the woman taking on the role of Donatella Versace in the new TV biopic House of Versace.
The film is based on Deborah Ball's House of Versace: The Untold Story of Genius, Murder, and Survival which looks back at the death of her brother Gianni in 1997.
Look familiar? Think she's up to playing the infamous designer? Let's talk this through...
Gina may not be hot on your radar right now - but she's sure to be after shooting this film set to air on the Lifetime channel in the US on 5 October. Here's what you need to know about the gal...
1. She went to high-school with Lenny Kravitz.
2. She made her debut as a dancer in Beatlemania (WAY back in 1981).
3. One of her first big movie gigs was making out with Tom Cruise half naked in film Cocktail.
4. Her TV roles include: Family Guy, Ugly Betty and How To Make It In America
5. She's 5'6 so super close to Donatella's 5'5 inches.
6. Gina once said: "Actresses are nightmares. I don't hang out with any of them. That's a problem with my profession. I try not to be like an actress."
7. She has ALSO been linked romantically to Bill Clinton but denies the rumours, profusely!
Will she win us over in her new role as Donatella? Watch this space. Until then, take a look at the Versace ladies storming the catwalk during Haute Couture week 2013...