Thousands of devoted fans of film director Morgan Spurlock have flocked to London's Leicester Square for the premiere of his new film 'This Is Us'.
Many of Spurlock's admirers camped overnight to ensure the best possible view of their documentary-making hero.
Extra Metropolitan police have been drafted in to deal with the crowds of young girls, who have been holding banners, waving and shrieking with excitement at the prospect of seeing - or even meeting - their redheaded American heartthrob.
"I've loved him since the beginning, even before 'Super Size Me'," one fan told HuffPost UK Comedy. "I followed his progress as a young playwright in New York."
"He's my favourite, he’s just so cool," gushed her friend. "Documentaries, TV shows, web series... We just love him. We're the most dedicated fans in the world!"
'This Is Us' premieres in Leicester Square on Tuesday night. It follows the story of a little-known boyband from England called One Direction.
- Four Ways The Royal Baby Photo Is Refreshingly Modern
- 'Women Not As Good At Being Sexist And Making Stupid Comments,' Says Leading Ukip Member
- Father Of Edinburgh Panda Baby Revealed
- 'Katie' And 'Hopkins' Top Most Popular Girls' Names List
- Atheists More Smug Than Religious People, Study Finds
- Panda Baby Watch: Our 36-Page Souvenir Special!
- Supermarkets Won't Sell Lab Burgers 'Until They Contain At Least 10% Horsemeat'
- The Ashes - How South American Commentators Covered It
- A Trainspotter's Guide To The Edinburgh Festival
- Twitter Unveils Full Range Of 'Report Abuse' Buttons
- Trolls Win Campaign To Get Troll On £5 Note
- CHART: Find Out If You Are A Troll
- WATCH: One Direction Movie Trailer - Hobbit Style