Oh how I love a play on words. These Moshi Monsters Mice Krispie Cakes aren't really made of mice, but RICE krispies. But you knew that, didn't you?
Anyway, they are lovely – and brilliant to make with the kids. Noshy, Moshi, Monstrously Magmiceifent!! I'll get my coat!
Makes 8 big mice, or 16 small ones!
40g butter 200g marshmallows
120g rice krispies
Jelly Tots, Fruit Strings (or strawberry laces) and Smarties, to decorate
1. In a large saucepan over a low heat, melt the butter, then add the marshmallows and melt these, constantly stirring so they don't catch.
2. Add the rice krispies and stir to thoroughly coat in the marshmallow mixture.
3. Line a baking dish with parchment paper or tin foil. Transfer the mixture to the dish and press down Put in the fridge to cool down for half an hour.
4. Transfer the krispies' slab to a chopping board and cut into eight triangles.
5. Decorate with the sweets, using the Smarties for ears, the Jelly Tots for the eyes and nose and the Fruit Strings/Laces as tails.
Note: You could make 16 mice by making smaller triangles – recommended as they are sweet enough to extract fillings.