David Cameron wowed the crowds in Cornwall on Thursday when he hit the beach in an outfit that left little to the imagination.
David Cameron shows Nick Clegg what he's missing
Clearly proud of his curvaceous new look, a make-up free Cameron flaunted his figure for all to see - sometimes with only a pair of shorts and towel to protect his modesty.
The prime minister turns heads in shorts and a towel
Cameron and his wife Samantha looked every inch the loved-up couple as they relaxed on Cornwall's Polzeath beach - just days after they were pictured sitting on a bench looking at a bottle of water.
Cameron pours his curves into his favourite shorts
Wriggling behind his Mickey Mouse towel, Cameron showed no sign of the bad back that's been plaguing him lately.
But these latest photos will do nothing to dissuade the rumours that he might be pregnant.
ON OUR COMMENT BOARDS: Does anyone know where the dark-haired woman's black vest is from?
- PIC: Labour Responds To Cameron's Topless Beach Photos
- Fall In Number Of People Comparing GCSEs To O-Levels
- Guardian Files 'Just Articles About Middle-Class Problems'
- PIC: London Underground's Warning About One Direction Premiere
- PICS: Morgan Spurlock Fans Gather In Leicester Square
- Four Ways The Royal Baby Photo Is Refreshingly Modern
- 'Women Not As Good At Being Sexist And Making Stupid Comments,' Says Leading Ukip Member
- 'Katie' And 'Hopkins' Top Most Popular Girls' Names List
- Panda Baby Watch: Our 36-Page Souvenir Special!
- Atheists More Smug Than Religious People, Study Finds