There are only a few weeks to go until Downton Abbey series four hits our TV screens. Hurrah! If you just can't wait to see Lady Mary and co again, here's a preview of what's in store:
So - what does this one-minute clip tell us?
1. There's going to be a lot of crying (blame Matthew Crawley and his unforunate ending in the last series).
2. The Dowager Countess is still very wise.
3. It's not all doom and gloom! (Looks like we're going to see a few Downton parties...)
4. When they're not dancing to jazz, there'll be lots of tea drinking in-between.
5. The 1920s fashion is more sparkling than ever.
Downton Abbey series four starts on ITV on 22 September.