Do you know whose New York Fashion Week collection we're dying over? Zac Posen's and rightly so, because damn, the man did good. His line of gorgeous gowns were all about over the top frills, floral silks and chiffons. Ultra feminine and utterly fabulous.
So what did we learn about next season from Mr Posen's ready to wear runway show? Let's start with these five guide-to-gorgeous pointers a la Posen...
1. Occasion wear is going to be huge next Spring/Summer. As in you'll need to be attending sparkling oh-so opulent soirees every single night.
2. Dainty almost-too-tiny-to-make-out florals are a MUST as are wearing them in your new bouffant updo.
3. Dresses need to scream SCULPTURE. But silently, because you're a lady. You are stunning, you are statuesque, you're practically royalty.
4. The palette is all pastel, baby. You'll be oozing beauty with musky pinks, lilacs, greens and pistachios.
5. Chiffon is the fabric of choice - perfect for getting that whole wind machine princess perfect effect.
Take a twirl through these statement gowns, be prepared to heart them all...