Forget sideboob, it's all about the underboob now, right Helen Flanagan?
That's right, the former 'Coronation Street' star - who recently posed topless - lost an awful lot of her clothes yet again, stripping to reveal the underneath of her boobs, ensuring we've seen them from every possible angle.
H-Flan posed provocatively in a striped t-shirt (which looks like it's been on a hot wash, if you ask us) as she revealed to FHM magazine her top tips on how to be sexy on reality TV.
Take it away, Hels...
- Wear tight clothes: “Either underwear that’s a bit too small or a padded bra – they’re your best bets.”
- Be yourself: “It’s never sexy trying to be someone that you’re not.”
- Ignore the cameras: “You look better if you’re not aware. I just forget that the cameras are there!”
- Stay sober: “I cringe when I see myself on TV when I’ve had a drink, because I start swearing too much! That’s not sexy.”
- Don’t sleep with a cast member: “It’ll never look good on TV. I don’t want to sound prudish, but it’s minging.”
Wise words, we're sure you'll agree.
This month’s FHM, featuring the hottest women on TV, is on sale now.