Music-streaming site Spotify celebrated its fifth birthday last week by releasing a lovely infographic detailing some pretty impressive stats and figures.
What is perhaps most interesting however, is what it didn't say.
The statistic that 80% of all tracks (20 million in total) provided by Spotify have been played at least once is obviously impressive - but what about the other 20%.
That's right, a whopping four million songs have never been played.
This might conjure up images of struggling bands broke and crying into their empty royalty coffers but bear in mind Spotify does host some really bizarre stuff.
To demonstrate the kind folks over at BuzzFeed have dug around for some of the more obscure tracks.
'Tortoise Mating Call' anyone?
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more