The showbiz world woke up this morning to the news that Kanye West had proposed to his long-term love, Kanye West.
Calling the 36-year romance "the greatest relationship I've ever known", West explained: "It was love at first sight - the first time I saw myself in the mirror - and it's just grown from there.
"I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, you know? And that person is me."
West has been the subject of marriage rumours ever since he proved his love for himself by interrupting Taylor Swift's VMAs acceptance speech in 2009.
He is believed to have popped the question during a romantic dinner for one.
Kanye West: The love of his life
- 'The Great British Bake Off' Wins Best Soap Opera Award
- 40% Of Supermarket Customers Are Wasted, Study Finds
- Tabloids Snap Back Into Shape Just Three Months After The Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth
- Energy Prices: Brits Urged To Change Their Government Provider
- Astronauts Complain Over Roy Hodgson's 'Offensive' Joke
- Osborne's Trade Agreements With China: The Full Details
- Chinese Mistake Boris Johnson 'For Giant Blonde Panda'
- A Handy Guide To The 'Help To Buy' Scheme
- David Cameron's Revealing Reshuffle Notes
- WATCH: The Sochi Winter Olympics Song
- LOOK: Government's Under-25s Benefits Plan Unveiled
- Ronan Farrow 'Could Be Mia Farrow's Son'
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch Gets His Own TV Channel