We've all been there, that horrifying moment after a night out and you suddenly get a flashback to an incident that leaves you shuddering with humiliation.
Well pat yourself on the back, because you've probably never done anything quite as cringe-worthy as one couple in Loganville, Georgia.
Rachel Gossett and Frank Lucas were caught having sex in the car park of a Waffle House in Georgia when Loganville authorities arrested them.
The officer who was called to the scene when someone complained then witnessed the inebriated Ms Gossett attempt to use a burger as a shoe.
Rachel Gossett tried to wear a cheeseburger as a shoe
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
- Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan: 'Bodies' Lying In Streets After Worst Storm Hits Cities
- Guardian Editor Alan Rusbridger To Appear Before Commons Select Committee Over Snowden Leaks
- Police Arrest Four In Andy Murray 'Gun' Scare
- Chinese Vagina Monologue-Inspired Photography Project Has Been Slammed As Being 'Shameless', We Think It's Pretty Cool
- Anti-Semitism In Europe On The Rise, European Jews Say In Poll
"When the female finally got dressed she attempted to put a cheeseburger on her foot as if it were a sandal," Assistant Chief of Police Dick Lowry told The Huffington Post.
"I guess that would speak to her level of intoxication."
Lowry said the fast food-as-footwear was a first for him.
The couple were arrested for public drunkenness and loitering, however, managed to avoided an indecency charge because the pick-up-truck where they were canoodling was right at the back of the car park, Lowry said.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more