Fancy hearing Jessie J perform the latest tracks from her 'Alive' album at an intimate venue?
The Huffington Post UK have teamed up with the powerhouse vocalist to offer one lucky winner and a friend the chance to experience 'A Date With Jessie J', a live-streaming acoustic gig in a studio in London for the YouTube channel, Transmitter.
If you would like to be in the audience for the exclusive Jessie J live event, you just have to able to come to London on 10 December 2013 and be at the secret venue by 5pm.
We will reveal the full venue details to the winner once they are chosen on Monday 9 December.
To enter the competition, follow @HuffPostUKEnt on Twitter and retweet the following tweet (remembering to include the hashtag #HPJessieJAlive)
— HuffPost UK Ent (@HuffPostUKEnt) December 6, 2013
Click on to the second page for the full terms and conditions...
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• Age restriction is 16+ and anyone younger than 18 needs to be accompanied by an adult. They may be asked for ID. Winners need to be able to get to London at their own expense on 10th December.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering retweeting the instructed tweet and following HuffPostUKEnt:
Follow @HuffPostUKEnt and RT to #win tix to 'A Date With @JessieJ' with @TransmitterTV on 10 Dec! http://huff.to/1dUlxE2 #HPJessieJAlive
• There will be one main winner who will win the chance for you and a friend to attend an exclusive Jessie J live event and be in the audience, at a location in London on December 10th 2013.
• Transport to the event is not include in prize
• Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
• The prize promotion closing date is Sunday 8th December at 23.55 2013 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on Monday 10th December 2013. The winner will be notified by via Twitter on that day.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 2 hours of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2013
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
• Prize provider: Groovarium, Platform 3 at Village Underground, 54 Holywell Lane, London EC2A 3PQ