Ukip councillors have been urged to "go back to where they came from".
"I just want to send the lot back," one right-thinking person told HuffPost UK Comedy.
"They should go back to where they came from - the Conservative party."
Many are arguing that Ukip can't sustain the numbers of defectors flocking to it, and that the strains on its infrastructure are too great. As a result, they say, these immigrants should return to the Tory party.
"We should send the lot to ConservativeHome," said one. "If they do stay in Ukip, they should at least learn to speak rubbish so they can integrate."
- Anger At MPs Rises By 11%
- WATCH: The Real Meaning Behind All Christmas Adverts
- Non-Famous Irritating White Man Still Alive
- WATCH: Apple Unveils The iCar
- Autumn Statement: The Main Pledges
- Government Announces Plans To Reduce Life Expectancy To 70
- Girls Heartbroken As Tom Daley Announces He's Attached
- PIC: Full List Of Xbox One Voice Commands
- Seven Slogans Hull Could Use In 2017
- Angry About NHS Changes? Use Our Symptom Checker
- WATCH: Game Of British Thrones
- WATCH: David Cameron's Soapbox
- WATCH: Government Advice On Keeping Warm
- Energy Prices: Brits Urged To Change Their Government Provider