Disney is planning a sequel to its hit 2013 movie 'Saving Mr Banks', called 'Saving Mr Hanks'.
The film will tell the story of the struggle to get 'Saving Mr Banks' onto the big screen.
Disney rejected many pitches for the film, reveals The Wrap - and even considered buying the script to bury it.
"It's an amazing true story," a Disney insider told HuffPost UK Comedy. "Now is the right time to tell it."
Daniel Day-Lewis is currently in the running to play Tom Hanks, the insider revealed, while Meryl Streep is apparently being considered for the role of Emma Thompson.
World War G: The Gay Apocalypse
The trailer for Brad Pitt's zombie movie 'World War Z' gets a hilarious, topical twist that would terrify all conservative Americans.
Shown at the 2013 Independent Spirit Awards, this trailer starred the awards host Andy Samberg - and spoofed exactly the kind of films the ceremony rewards.
The Great Catsby
What do you get when you mix The Great Gatsby with The Aristocats? Why this wonderful trailer, of course!
Titanic: The Sequel
As one journey ends, another begins...
The Great American Bake Off
George Clooney IS Paul Hollywood. Tina Fey IS Sue Perkins. IN... The Hollywood take on Britain's favourite baking show.
Teresa - The Making Of A Saint
As featured in 'How To Lose Friends and Alienate People' - Megan Fox at her most Irish and nun-like.
Every Romantic Comedy Ever
Meet this girl! She's about to fall in love with this guy! And so on.
Wayne Rooney's Skyfall
By our very own HuffPost UK Comedy team: our dream Bond is Rooney. Wayne Rooney.
Edgar Wright's contribution to Tarantino's film 'Grindhouse', this Hammer Horror spoof features Simon Pegg and Nick Frost and a voiceover by Will Arnett. Marvellous.
When Harry Met Sally 2
As imagined by Funny Or Die, and starring Billy Crystal... with Helen Mirren.
Daria, starring Aubrey Plaza
Who better to play acerbic brunette Daria than acerbic brunette 'Parks And Recreation' star Aubrey Plaza?
The Great Fergie
Leonardo DiCaprio is Sir Alex Ferguson... but who's Carey Mulligan playing?
As seen in 'Scary Movie' - a sequel to Spielberg's slavery movie, with added shades of 'Titanic'...
Home Without, Marleqta
In which just about every single American indie movie cliche gets spoofed. Wonderfully.
One Direction's 'This Is Us': The Hobbit Version
Well, they have been on an extraordinary journey, haven't they?
- WATCH: A Coalition Christmas Poem
- Person Who Was Favourite To Win Something Wins That Thing
- TIME Regrets Choosing Pope As Person Of The Year
- Five Amazing Facts About The Danish Prime Minister
- PICTURE: Mandela Selfie Shocks The World
- Ukip Councillors 'Should Be Sent Back To Where They Came From'
- Anger At MPs Rises By 11%
- Non-Famous Irritating White Man Still Alive
- WATCH: Apple Unveils The iCar
- Government Announces Plans To Reduce Life Expectancy To 70
- Seven Slogans Hull Could Use In 2017
- Angry About NHS Changes? Use Our Symptom Checker
- WATCH: Game Of British Thrones
- WATCH: Government Advice On Keeping Warm
- Energy Prices: Brits Urged To Change Their Government Provider
Also on HuffPost: