Disney is planning a sequel to its hit 2013 movie 'Saving Mr Banks', called 'Saving Mr Hanks'.
The film will tell the story of the struggle to get 'Saving Mr Banks' onto the big screen.
Disney rejected many pitches for the film, reveals The Wrap - and even considered buying the script to bury it.
"It's an amazing true story," a Disney insider told HuffPost UK Comedy. "Now is the right time to tell it."
Daniel Day-Lewis is currently in the running to play Tom Hanks, the insider revealed, while Meryl Streep is apparently being considered for the role of Emma Thompson.
MORE TOPICALOLS:Suggest a correction
- WATCH: A Coalition Christmas Poem
- Person Who Was Favourite To Win Something Wins That Thing
- TIME Regrets Choosing Pope As Person Of The Year
- Five Amazing Facts About The Danish Prime Minister
- PICTURE: Mandela Selfie Shocks The World
- Ukip Councillors 'Should Be Sent Back To Where They Came From'
- Anger At MPs Rises By 11%
- Non-Famous Irritating White Man Still Alive
- WATCH: Apple Unveils The iCar
- Government Announces Plans To Reduce Life Expectancy To 70
- Seven Slogans Hull Could Use In 2017
- Angry About NHS Changes? Use Our Symptom Checker
- WATCH: Game Of British Thrones
- WATCH: Government Advice On Keeping Warm
- Energy Prices: Brits Urged To Change Their Government Provider