British National Party leader Nick Griffin MEP has been declared morally bankrupt.
Rumours had been swirling since 1974, when, at the age of 14, Griffin read 'Mein Kampf' and joined the National Front.
Mr Griffin tweeted: "Being morally bankrupt does NOT prevent me being or standing as an MEP, joining Ukip or even the Tory party. A good day for racists!"
He added: "Party morals are not affected in any way. Our campaign in May will be our most morally lacking yet."
Nick Griffin's moral bankruptcy: A timeline
- 1974 - Joins the National Front
- 1980 - Becomes a member of its governing body
- 1993 - Joins the British National Party
- 1998 - Is convicted of 'publishing or distributing racially inflammatory written material'
- 1999 - Becomes head of the British National Party
- 2004 - Is arrested on suspicion of incitement to racial hatred
- 2010 - Accepts an invitation to Buckingham Palace
MORE TOPICALOLS:Suggest a correction
- New Migrants Immediately Leave UK Due To High Rail Prices
- 2013: The Year In Spoof News Stories
- The Essential Family Christmas Bingo Card
- Disney Plans 'Saving Mr Hanks' Movie Sequel
- WATCH: A Coalition Christmas Poem
- LOOK: George Osborne's Christmas Carol
- Person Who Was Favourite To Win Something Wins That Thing
- TIME Regrets Choosing Pope As Person Of The Year
- Five Amazing Facts About The Danish Prime Minister
- PICTURE: Mandela Selfie Shocks The World
- Ukip Councillors 'Should Be Sent Back To Where They Came From'
- Anger At MPs Rises By 11%
- Non-Famous Irritating White Man Still Alive
- WATCH: Apple Unveils The iCar
- Government Announces Plans To Reduce Life Expectancy To 70