Boxing comedy 'Grudge Match' is set for release on 24 January and we're giving five lucky fans the chance to see ‘a rivalry thirty years in the making’ before anyone else!
In 'Grudge Match', Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone play Billy “The Kid” McDonnen and Henry “Razor” Sharp, two local Pittsburgh fighters whose fierce rivalry put them in the national spotlight. Each had scored a victory against the other during their heyday, but in 1983, on the eve of their decisive third match, Razor suddenly announced his retirement, refusing to explain why but effectively delivering a knock-out punch to both their careers. Thirty years later, boxing promoter Dante Slate Jr., seeing big dollar signs, makes them an offer they can’t refuse: to re-enter the ring and settle the score once and for all.
If you can’t wait until the film’s release date, The Huffington Post UK have five pairs of tickets to giveaway for a very special screening taking place this Thursday 9th January at Vue Cinema in Leicester Square which will be introduced by none other than Stallone and De Niro themselves!
To be in with a chance to win simply follow @huffpostukent on Twitter and retweet the tweet below (remembering to include the hashtag).
— HuffPost UK Ent (@HuffPostUKEnt) January 6, 2014
© 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved
For full terms and conditions click onto page two...
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering following @huffpostukent on Twitter and retweeting the specified tweet for this competition.
• There will be five main winners who will each win a pair of tickets to a screening taking place this Thursday 9th January at Vue Cinema in Leicester Square (Vue Leicester Square, 3 Cranbourn St, WC2H 7AL) which will be introduced by none other than Stallone and De Niro themselves. Doors open 5.45pm / Film starts 6.30pm
• The prize promotion closing date is Wednesday 8th January 2014 at 12.00 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on the 8th January 2014. The winner will be notified by via Twitter on this day.
If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 hours of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Winner and guest must meet movie certification criteria
• The winner must be available to make their way to London on Thursday 9th January
• Travel and accommodation is not provided for the winners of the screening tickets
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th January 2014
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter : AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Prize provider: Feref 17-18 Great Pulteney Street London W1F 9NE, United Kingdom
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more