A naked man has been rescued by firefighters after becoming stuck in a top-loading washing machine.
The unnamed man from Victoria, Australia told crews he had been planning to surprise his girlfriend when he became trapped, The Australian reported.
The 20-year-old was popped free of his confines after he was greased with olive oil.
Sergeant Michelle De Araugo told Shepparton News: “He was very well wedged in there and we were concerned for his health and wellbeing. It was just a game gone wrong.
“It would be fair to say the gentleman was very embarrassed.”
TOP STORIES TODAY
Japanese 'Scientific' Whalers Filmed By Activists
Eton Bans Snapchat On Fears Of 'Sexting' Outbreak
Lawyers Stage Historic Mass Walkout
Huge Waves And Strong Winds To Cause More Damage
Was Korean Eaten By Dogs Story True?
It was lucky the man was naked, said First Constable Ingram Luke.
He told ABC News: “I guess if he’s going to get into a washing machine it’s best if he has no clothes on to be about to get him out like that.
“I guess the clothes can provide a bit of resistance to try to get him out.