Awards season officially kicked off this weekend with the 2014 Golden Globes.
Stars of both the big and small screen threw on their best dresses in a bid to outshine each other on the Golden Globes red carpet but while some dazzled (hello, Jennifer Lawrence), others will be remembered for all the wrong reasons (yes YOU, Heidi Klum).
But far be it from us to decide who was best and worst dressed, which is why we're asking you to channel your inner Joan Rivers and cast your vote in our gallery below. Just click LIKE or DISLIKE on each of the frocks to have your say.
> MORE FROM THE GOLDEN GLOBES
- Golden Globes 2014: Red Carpet (PICTURES)
- Golden Globes 2014: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet - YOU Decide (PICS, VOTE)
- Golden Globes 2014: The After Parties (PICTURES)
- '12 Years A Slave' Wins Best Film, Shocking Director Steve McQueen
- Matthew McConaughey, Cate Blanchett, '12 Years A Slave' All Winners... Who Else?
- WATCH: The Golden Globes' Funniest Moments, Including Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Opening Monologue
- The Night's Most Awkward Speech? Poor Jacqueline Bisset...
- Who Does The Best 'Good Loser' Face?
- Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie In Trouble After Autocue Fails As They Present Award
- Why We Still Love Jennifer Lawrence, She Even Photobombs Taylor Swift!
- Lady Gaga Makes Rare PDA With Boyfriend Taylor Kinney
- Jennifer Lawrence And Nicholas Hoult Are The Cutest Couple
- Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Best Jokes