Thank heavens for Julia Roberts. The Hollywood star has - among all the photos of immaculate looking actresses - reminded us that even A-Listers find high heels painful.
The 46-year-old had enough of her Christian Louboutin heels as she was pictured going barefoot as she left the Golden Globes awards ceremony on Sunday night.
The 'Pretty Woman' star was spotted heading to her limousine holding up her Dolce & Gabbana dress, after losing out to Jennifer Lawrence for the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role award, for her work in the movie 'August: Osage County'.
Take a look at all the Globes red carpet action in our gallery below...
> MORE FROM THE GOLDEN GLOBESSuggest a correction
- Golden Globes 2014: Red Carpet (PICTURES)
- Golden Globes 2014: Best And Worst Dressed On The Red Carpet - YOU Decide (PICS, VOTE)
- Golden Globes 2014: The After Parties (PICTURES)
- '12 Years A Slave' Wins Best Film, Shocking Director Steve McQueen
- Matthew McConaughey, Cate Blanchett, '12 Years A Slave' All Winners... Who Else?
- WATCH: The Golden Globes' Funniest Moments, Including Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Opening Monologue
- The Night's Most Awkward Speech? Poor Jacqueline Bisset...
- Who Does The Best 'Good Loser' Face?
- Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie In Trouble After Autocue Fails As They Present Award
- Why We Still Love Jennifer Lawrence, She Even Photobombs Taylor Swift!
- Lady Gaga Makes Rare PDA With Boyfriend Taylor Kinney
- Jennifer Lawrence And Nicholas Hoult Are The Cutest Couple
- Tina Fey And Amy Poehler's Best Jokes